AARCC Resources for Student Organizations
- Posting to AARCC-News@uic.edu (general announcements)
- Posting to AARCC’s Facebook group (and shares to our page)
- Listings in the Asian American Resource Book and at the AARCC Website
- Put your events in the Asian American Awareness Month calendar for April
- Funding support for events and travel
- Co-host programs with AARCC, community and other student organizations
- Use of copier for smaller job copying and printing (100 single sided/50 double sided pages per week). For bigger jobs, head to the Copy Center in SCE.
- Org mailboxes in AARCC (Taft 101) for drop offs and pickups
- Teambuilding and Icebreaking resources in AARCC’s Library
Also checkout our AA-Orgs Leadership Initiatives for Asian-interest student organizations.
For more information about these resources, contact Lahney Vilayhong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-413-9569.