- Posting to AARCC-News@uic.edu (general announcements)
- Listings in the Asian American Resource Book and at the AARCC Website
- Put your events in the Asian American Awareness Month calendar for April
- Submit your flyers for posting on AARCC bulletin boards
- Flyering kits – staplers and tape for checkout
- Funding support for events and travel
- Co-host programs with AARCC, community and other student organizations
- Use of copier for smaller job copying and printing (remember to log your copying next to the copier). For bigger jobs, head to the Copy Center in SCE.
- Org mailboxes in AARCC (Taft 101) for drop offs and pickups
- Annual Summer Leadership Retreat
- End of the Year Student Org Leadership Dinner
Org Council is made up of representatives from Asian and Asian American Student Organizations at UIC. All organizations are welcome to have representatives participate.
Benefits from Org Council:
- A communication network between organizations
- Meet monthly to share information, collaborate, request/provide mutual assistance
- Leadership and organizational development workshops at each meeting
- Stay in touch between meetings through AA-Orgs@uic.edu
Current Org Council Members:
- Asian American Students in Alliance – AASIA
- Alpha Phi Gamma Sorority. – APhiG
- alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority – aKDPhi
- Chi Sigma Tau Fraternity – CST
- Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity - DEPsi
- Detla Phi Omega Sorority - DPO
- Filipinos in Alliance – FIA
- Indian Student Association - ISA
- Korean American Student Association – KASA
- Kappa Pi Beta Fraternity- KPiB
- Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity - SigRho
- Theta Lambda Beta Fraternity – ThLB
- Vietnamese Student Association – VSA
All organizations are welcome to join us!
For more information about these benefits or Org Council, contact Chandni Nigam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-413-9569.