AARCC Space Reservation
AARCC is located at 723 W Maxwell Street. Since we have relocated to a much bigger space, we have room available for reservations. During our open hours (typically 10am to 4:30pm) we have our Conference Room and our Gallery Space available for reservations. This is open to students, staff, and faculty of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Rules Heading link
- Each Group is limited to 2 hours a week reservation time
- Must use their time
- Clean the space after using it (reset furniture, wipe down surfaces, throw away garbage)
- All Community Standards / Campus Policies / Student Org Rules apply
- Keep noise level down so as not to disturb the rest of AARCC space
- 3 strikes and lose reservation privileges
The reservation system is automatic, but may be subject to change or cancellation depending on staff availability. Please reserve your time slot at least two days before your requested time. Reserve the whole time needed including set up and take down for your event or the room may not be available. When you arrive for your reservation, please speak to the front desk staff who will be able to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.